Product name : Bayrocin Tablets50 mg
Generic Name : Enrofloxacin Tablets
Manufacturer : Bayer
- AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer of Enrofloxacin tablets.
- Enrofloxacin is a broad spectrum antibiotic used in to treat animals afflicted with certain bacterial infections. This drug belongs to a class of antibiotics known as and is not effective against infections caused by viruses, fungi or parasites.
- Enrofloxacin works by inhibiting the process of DNA synthesis within the bacterial cells, which results in cell death. This drug is commonly used to treat a range of bacterial infections, including those of the skin,urinary tract and respiratory system, as well as infections that result from wounds.
- As with all veterinary products some unwanted effects can occur from the use of enrofloxacin tablets. Always consult veterinary physician or animal care specialist for medical advice before use.
- Common side effects include:diarrhea or loose stools. On very rare occasions, an animal may experience aseizure, while younger animals may experience swollen joints, general lethargy.
- For a comprehensive list of all possible effects, consult a veterinary physician.
- If any symptom persists or gets worse, or you notice any other symptom, then please seek veterinary medical treatment immediately.
- Always consult a veterinary physician or animal care specialist before using enrofloxacin tablets.If the condition does not improve or becomes worse, then call a veterinary physician or animal care specialist.
- Refer to an animal care specialist for guidelines on dosage. Do not exceed what they advise, and complete the full treatment, as stopping early can result in a recurrence or worsen the problem.