Contains healthful plant compounds
- Aloe vera is a thick, short-stemmed plant that stores water in its leaves.
- It is widely used in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food industries, and has an estimated annual market value of $13 billion globally(1).
Antioxidant and antibacterial properties
- Antioxidants are important for health.
- Aloe vera gel contains powerful antioxidants, which belong to a large family of substances known as polyphenols (2).
- These polyphenols, along with several other compounds in Aloevera, can help inhibit the growth of certain bacteria that can cause infections in humans (2).
Helps treat canker sores
- Many people have experienced mouth ulcers, or canker sores, atsome point in their lives.
- They usually form underneath the lip, inside the mouth, and last for about 7-10 days.