DESCRIPTION:The oral syrup used to treat bacterial infections affecting dogs or cats. It operates by disrupting cell wall production to destroy sensitive bacteria cells while preventing reproduction to stop the spread of the infection allowing the immune system to destroy it naturally.
Active Ingredients: Cefpodoxime.
- The oral syrup used to treat bacterial infections affecting dogs or cats.
- It works by disrupting cell wall production & to destroy sensitive bacteria cells, which prevents reproduction to stop thespread of the infection allowing the immune system to destroy in naturally.
- The action makes it useful for treating infections affecting the lungs, urinary tract, skin, soft tissues, or upper respiratory tract (eye, ear, nose, or throat).
- Please note that this medicine should never be used to treat infections caused by a fungus or virus.
- It can be used in combination with other medications or treat other unlisted conditions.
- Dosage and Administration:
- Use according to the vet instructions for the most effective results.
- It is typically administered 1 - 2 times each day on the indicated dosage.
- The best-prescribed amount for your pet will bedetermined according to the symptoms, health condition, weight, and previous treatments response.
- Do not attempt to change any part of these instructions on your own as this may cause unexpected health complications.
Side effects: Some pets may experience side effects while using, which are mild or severe and will not occur in all pets. If you have seen any unusual symptoms,inform the vet as soon as possible for making the correct response is taken.
- Fatigue or drowsiness,
- Nausea or vomiting,
- Skin rash,
- Stiff movement, muscle, or joint pain,
- Sores or white patches appearing in the mouth or onthe lips.
- More serious symptoms that may require medicalattention are:
- Cold or flu symptoms (Fever, chills, or coughing),