Defensor 3 is for vaccination of healthy dogs, cats,cattle and sheep 3 months of age or older as an aid in preventing rabies.
50 x 1-dose vials 5 x 10-dose tanks 50 x 1-dosevials (California) 5 x 10-dose tanks (California).
- Contains a highly immunogenic, fixed strain of rabies virus that originated from Louis Pasteur original 1882 isolate and has been extensively tested for freedom from contaminating agents.
- Use of an established cell line yields a vaccine of consistent potency from serial to serial.
- Formulated with an inactivated rabies virus prepared from cell culture.
- Exceptionally well tolerated after injection.
- Defensor vaccines produced for sale in California meet specific potency standards required by that state.