Doxycycline 100 MGTablet is an antibiotic which is used in the treatment of infections in thelungs, reproductive organs and also used as prophylaxis for malaria. Thismedicine may cause teeth discoloration in the children. It may increase therisk of sunburns when exposed to the sunlight.
- Major& minor side effects for Doxycycline 100 MG Tablet
- Abdominal pain
- Decreased appetite
- Joint pain
- Blurred vision
- Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- Pale skin
- Difficult or painful urination
- Mouth ulcers
- Cholera : Doxycycline 100 MG Tablet is used in the treatment of cholera which is an infection of the intestine caused by Vibrio cholerae.
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia : Doxycycline100 MG Tablet is used in the treatment of pneumonia which is lung infection caused by My coplasma pneumoniae.
- Chlamydia Infection : Doxycycline100 MG Tablet is used in the treatment of sexually transmitted infectionscaused by Chlamydia trachomatis.
- Brucellosis : Doxycycline 100MG Tablet is used in the treatment of Brucellosis which is a bacterial infection that spreads from animals caused by Brucella bacteria.