is a clinically tested herbal medicine to treat fever, inflammation, and pain in dogs and cats.
- The Himpyrin is a natural medicine where it reduces the fever (antipyretic).
- It inhabites the enzymes (cyclooxygenase (COX) 1 & 2)
- Avoids the synthesis of prostaglandins.
- The hormones which are made of tissue damage or infection site, which they inflamates, pain & fever in part of the healing process.
- Reduces fever in pets.
- The Himpyrin medicine is an effective pain reliever, prevent's the release of pain in neurotransmitters, blocks the sensitisation of nerve fibres.
- Used to treat fevers from underlying multiple causes, and can be used after the post surgery at injuries.
Dosage: The dosage can be altered according to the breed and/or the severity of the condition or as directed by the veterinarian.
Small breeds - 1-2 ml twice daily
Large breeds - 2-3 ml twice daily
Cats: 1 ml twice daily