Rabisin Vaccine for dogs & cats.
- An inactivated vaccine against rabies, presented as a clear colourless suspension for injection.
- Each 1ml dose contains at least 1IU rabies virus glycoproteins. Also contains aluminium hydroxide adjuvant.
- For the active immunisation of dogs and cats to reduce mortality and clinical signs due to rabies infection.
- Immunity has been demonstrated 1 month after vaccination and has been shown to persist up to the next re-vaccination dose.
Dosage and administration
- Inject one 1 ml dose subcutaneously, according to the following schedule:
- Minimum age at vaccination: 3 months.
- Booster vaccination should be given every two years.