Uses:helps to retain the tears on the cornea longer. It acts as artificial tears tohelp ease dryness and soreness associated with dry eye conditions.
COMPOSITION:Each ml contains
- Polyvinyl Alcohol USP 14 mg
- Povidone IP 6 mg
- Chlorbutol IP 5 mg
- Sterile Aqueous Vehicles q.s.
INDICATIONS:treatment for dry eyes
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Dogs/Cats: All weights:
- Place 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as otenas needed for dryness and irritation.
- CONTRAINDICATIONS: Hypersensitivity to one or more of the components of this preparation.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
- Not suitable to use if the product changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Take emergency medical care if you believe that the dog is suffering from an allergic or hypersensitive reaction.
- Some common signs of a reaction include hives,swelling, skin rashes, c hest pains, as well as trouble breathing or swallowing.
- If irritation continues or increases discontinue the use, consult Veterinarian.
- If the nozzle tip comes to contact in any surface,it may be contaminated.
- Should be used with in one month after the opening.For Ophthalmic use in dogs and cats only.