- Free from flea & ticks for dogs.
- Composition: Permethrin - 2% W/W.
- Ingredients: Soap Basee, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide,Glycerine, HEDP, Tinogard TT.
Directions to use:
- Wet coat with lukewarm water.
- Apply the soap & rub to form a rich lather to the entire body.
- Protect eyes & ears from lather.
- It is virtually non-toxic to humans.
- However, contact the physician if signs of poisoningare seen.
- If swallowed, perform gastric lavage, using 5%sodium carbonate sodium followed with powdered activated charcoal. Administermethocarbamol at a dose of 55 - 220 mg/kg.
- For skin contact, wash the affected area & apply soothing skin cream.
- For eye irritation, wash the eye with 4% sodium bicarbonate or any other non-irritating alkaline aqueous solutions.
Wash hands thoroughly with water.
Avoid eating & smoking when using the soap.
Not to be used on the puppies less than 8-weeks ofold & nursing bitches, If the dog licks the foam, seek the accidentally seek vet advice.