Rabisin Vaccine for dogs & cats.
- An inactivated vaccine against rabies, presented asa clear colour less suspension for injection.
- Each 1ml dose contains at least 1IU rabies virusglyco proteins. Also contains aluminium hydroxide adjuvant.
For the active immunisation of dogs and cats to reduce mortality and clinical signs due to rabies infection.Immunity has been demonstrated 1 month after vaccination and has been shown to persist up to the next re-vaccination dose.
Dosage and administration
- Inject one 1 ml dose subcutaneously, according to the following schedule:
- Minimum age at vaccination: 3 months.
- Booster vaccination should be given every two years.